To Our Valued Patients
Our Office has reopened to reschedule patients of record . We will post updates on this page. If you are suffering from a dental emergency, please call our office at 636-477-0770
If you are among the patients that we had to reschedule, please call us. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us. Please wear a mask or other face-covering to your appointment if you are able.
We may not be able to see you within 14-21 days of you having:
- Contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Flu-like symptoms (such as a cough, loss of taste or smell, fever)
If you have any of these symptoms before or after your visit, please call our office immediately.
We are taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of our staff and patients:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions Patient Screening Form. This will be completed before your visit and in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients
- We will be taking the temperatures of all patients before their appointment
Furthermore, Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep our patients and staff safe in our practice. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.